Wednesday 1 June 2011

Er Cheryl who?!

I don't know about you guys but I seriously cannot bare to read anymore "Poor Cheryl Cole" headlines. Let's face it - the woman has millions of pounds in the bank and if she can bounce back from a public humiliation of another grimey footballer not being able to keep it in his pants then she can certainly bounce back from this. I have no doubt that in a month or so we will have all forgotten about the X-Factor scandal and the beautiful geordie will shine in our lives once again.

To be honest alot of people are slating the new X-Factor line up (Gary Barlow, Tulisa, Kelly Rowland and Louis Walsh) but I'm looking forward to seeing what the feisty Miss Contostavlos will bring to our screens this year. She's young, not afraid to say what she thinks and is a fresh pair of eyes for the show.

As the first auditions kick off in Birmingham the N-Dubzlette has certainly not failed in the style ranks. Wearing a beautiful DKNY jumpsuit paired with some Kurt Geiger platform peep toes she certainly hasn't let me down. Sophisticated and chic, I can't wait to see what she'll be wearing in the upcoming weeks! Cheryl - 0 Tulisa - 1




Images from DailyMail.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. OMG me too! Long live Tulisa! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS!!! I'm totally loving Tulisa - I was reading the Daily Mail today and boy has she been slated! A lot of people saying what has she achieved to be able to be on there - Gary has obviously had lots of success, Louie managed Boyzone and Westlife and Kelly was part of a massive international group. I think Tulisa fits in perfectly! She is young, she is like you say not afraid to speak her mind, N-Dubz have had loads of success!

    I'm really excited to see the show once it airs!

    Totally over Chez too yawwwnnn

    x

    ReplyDelete