Monday 20 June 2011

And the winner is...

Hi guys

I know I was meant to announce the winner of my Bertie shoes competition on Saturday but my lovely little sister made a surprise visit down to London from Manchester for the weekend and as I don't get to see her much I was spending time with her.

But the lucky winner of those gorgeous Bertie clogs (as chosen by a random number generator) is the lovely Lauren Ding from Pocket Rocket who was the first person to comment on my post - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm rather excited to see how Lauren is going to style these up!


On another note I've developed a slight obsession at the moment with high top Converse trainers and maxi dresses/skirts (see previous post) so on Saturday evening I went to Clapham for my friends Birthday and teamed my new Primark maxi with said Converse. I like the way trainers can give a twist to an otherwise girly outfit - I'm not too sure it would work with any trainers but Converse are a definite win for me. (Sorry about the picture quality - it was taken just as we left the bar on my iphone)


Maxi dress - Primark
Kimono - River Island
Converse - Office
Oversize Clutch - Topshop

In other news I'm on my 7 day countdown to Glee Live at the O2 which is on Sunday (seriously so excited to see Puck in the flesh. I'm a loser I know but I absolutely LOVE Glee) and tomorrow night I'm off to the Aldo party at One Marylebone with Jinny which I'm majorly excited for - is anyone else going?

4 comments:

  1. Converse are always a win! So jelly you're going to see Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fab time seeing Glee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Converse with the maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was supposed to have gone to see Glee but my friend and lift baled at the last minute...fail! But I agree that somehow Converse work sooo much better than normal trainers when wanting to not make a look too overdone....I think I may have to just buy myself some new ones to rock with the outfits I'm planning to be my wardrobe this summer!!

    ReplyDelete