Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Big 50

Hi guys.

This is going to be a really short and simple post as I'm currently in the middle of going over notes for my interview tomorrow. I am so scared right now I can't even tell you! So please all keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. It's for a PR and Marketing Assistant job with a really well known brand that I love and I can't begin to tell you how important it is for me right now. Just to have a job and some steady cash flow would be amazing. Things get kinda mad after four months of no paid work. Don't get me wrong I've loved my internship that I'm currently at but it's time for me to put my years of interning (and the 7 months paid work I did get) to good use!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you guys that follow These Girls Turn Heads. I was delighted when I reached 10 followers - LOL - but now there's 50 of you! Amazing. It might seem a little silly but I really am grateful to those of you that take the time out to read it :)

I promise to try and blog more frequently after things have died down a bit.

Here's to the next 50!

xxx

Image from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment