Wednesday 10 October 2012

Statement Necklaces

Seems I've gained a few new followers so hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of blogging (again!).

I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention some of the statement pieces that have landed on Accessorize.com. I've been well and truly addicted to the beautiful statement necklaces that have been hitting the high street recently. First there was the diamante/neon number from H'n'M, then the green emerald beauty from Zara and now I'm predicting these gems to fly off the shelves too.

Accessorize is one of my fav jewellery haunts and you're bound to find a stunning piece to brighten up any autumnal outfit - just take a look below.

My favourite piece has to be the Elizabeth Regal necklace as I just love the tone of green on the stones. All the above are available from accessorize.com now.

And finally for any one who wants to see what I've been wearing recently, here you go :)


Shirt: Ellos (gifted from One Stop Plus)
Trousers: Simply Be
Loafers: Primark
Necklace: Zara
Rings: Kenneth Lane, Alexander McQueen, Forever21, Primark


Jacket: Monsoon
Top: Simply Be
Ribbon: Chanel (from a carrier bag! - bit of DIY)
Clutch: Gift
Lace Trousers: Very.co.uk
Shoes: Vintage
'A' earrings: Anna Dello Russo at H'n'M


Jacket: Monsoon
T-shirt: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Topshop
Bag: Mulberry Alexa


The necklace in the above shot is this beaut from Primark - how amazing is it? It was only £8! Bargain.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your style! In my eyes you never get it wrong :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Just came across your blog through twitter & I love your style! My favourite look is the first one, I'm actually in love with those trousers from Simply Be! They are gorgeous & suite you to a T! You look great :-)xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete