Monday 30 April 2012

BRB... Off to take a bite of the Big Apple

So after what seemed like the longest day ever, I'm FINALLY packed and ready for my plane ride at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning to New York City. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for this trip with 2 of my best friends from Uni. We've rented an apartment for the week in Chelsea village so we're right next to the Meatpacking District and Soho. I have many things on my shopping list for when I'm in NY as well as lots of cocktail bars and touristy things to visit. The last time I visited was nearly 10 years ago so I'm eager to see how the city that never sleeps has changed.

I'll be sure to blog all outfits and New York findings when I'm back. But for now, see you on the other side. Oh, and a quick "Hello" to all my lovely new readers on TGTH. Can't believe how much my readership has grown over the past month. Amazing.

xx









No comments:

Post a Comment