Thursday 26 January 2012

Pretty Pastels.

I'm getting a bit addicted to very.co.uk ever since setting up my account. Beware though folks, it's pretty easy to get confused and instead of paying straight away on my card I *somehow* managed to set up a credit account and next minute I had £700 to spend (VERY dangerous). After this transaction though I'm going to be sure to pay off my debts to Very and switch the account.

I'd seen some images of Fearne Cotton's catwalk show a while back and checked out her range along with Holly's. To be totally honest, not much caught my eye except from a pastel yellow pleated skirt (yeah, like I need another one) and a heart print jumper. The next day both arrived, the skirt looked absolutely awful on me but the jumper was lovely. I wore it yesterday with my light pink maxi from Primark and some converse. It's so cosy and didn't lose shape at all (you know how sometimes with thinner jumpers the arms tend to go a slightly baggy - or is that just me?).




Jumper: Fearne Cotton for Very.co.uk
Skirt: Primark
Converse trainers
Chanel necklace: Portobello Road
Peace Necklace: Claire's Accessories
Rings: Accessorize, Boots, H'n'M and Jessie Western

I also bought the orange pocket maxi skirt as seen on Clare but it looked no where near as nice on me as it does on Clare. She's one of my favourite bloggers and has incredible style. I'm so looking forward to Spring now and getting my pastel on alot more!

7 comments:

  1. Is that an old primark skirt? you look flipping brilliant! I LOVE that sweater too! What a lovely compliment too, what a sweetie pie you are -)

    rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace. You look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is so cute on you. I LOVE Very, usually go for So Fabulous stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper looks great on you and i like the way you've accessorized the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am about to buy a similar skirt and your look inspired me on how to wear it!!

    thanks for posting these pics!

    Love, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great skirt - lovely colour! Didn't expect it to be from Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt, can't believe its from Primark! I adore those gold converse, I really want a pair now xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete