Friday 30 November 2012

Baroque and Roll

Sorry for the cringe-tastic title of this post but I figured it was quite relevant. I picked up these gorgeous gold baroque slippers from Topshop last weekend and they are so comfortable. Sure, I'm getting a few "why aren't you wearing socks/tights it's freezing" on the train in the morning but that's okay. I love the gold foil effect and lace overlay. I paired these my burgundy New Look jeans, ASOS Raccoon print shirt and vintage studded denim jacket. My handbag is one that most girls on the high street seem to be carrying at the moment - the Accessorize Mari Tote. There are so many colour options available and it's such a gorgeous bag. You can check out the full range here.


Gold slippers: Topshop


Jeans: New Look
Shirt: ASOS
Jacket: East End Thrift Store
Faux Fur: Dune (now in sale!)
Necklace: New Look
Handbag: Accessorize Mari Tote (gifted)


A few weeks back I was gifted some amazing Sony headphones to review. I'm so used to using earphones as oppose to headphones and had been thinking of purchasing some Beats but they're a little out of my price range. I wouldn't say I'm massively into music so investing that much on headphones seems a waste. These Sony ones however are ideal. Retailing for around £22 with a sleek burgundy metallic outset they are perfect for my morning commute. The sound quality is much better than the iPhone earphones and I can block out other noise and still have my music relatively loud without disturbing anyone around me. The only problem I had was there was no volume control so you have to reach for your iPhone every time.


Headphones: Sony (gifted)
Rings: ASOS
Bracelets: Mulberry, Accessorize and Mel's Boutique


Massive thank you to Three mobile for sending me these to review.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous - I want the whole outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete