Thursday 23 August 2012

Neon Lace

I've had this skirt for ages and I can't believe it's taken me so long to do an outfit post in it. I've had SO many people stop me to ask where it's from. It was a huge bargain in the ASOS sale a while back and I ended up paying around £14 for it. It's the perfect length and I love the fact it's so bright. The stretch underskirt is almost the same length as the lace too (I hate it when the under layer is so much shorter than everything else). I've kept it simple with a plain black t-shirt and another slight pop of neon with my necklace.


You've obviously been living under a rock if you haven't noticed the camouflage trend cropping up on the streets of London. I purchased mine from ebay but the high street have got some cool versions (complete with studding - obviously). I'd recommend ebay though if you're trying to save the pennies.



I just have point out how amazing my crocodile ring is from Butler & Wilson. We all know how much of a ring fanatic I am! The snake print clutch with studs was a bargain from H'n'M too and is a recent purchase. 

Jacket: Ebay
T-Shirt: Gap
Skirt: ASOS
Trainers: Converse
Ring: Butler and Wilson
Clutch: H'n'M
Necklace: H'n'M.

The Louise Gray for Topshop collection launched today - sequin overload, just how I like it. I managed to snap up the smiley face t-shirt and am eagerly waiting for it's arrival! It's coming to Bestival with me fo'sho!



4 comments:

  1. this is pretty much perfect to me :) you look awesome.
    Oh and camo shit is also dead cheap from Army Surplus shops which are always in weird parts of town but worth checking out!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your jacket please gorgeous? :) lookin laaavly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit! Looking lovely as always :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the skirt and it's colour! :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete