Tuesday 12 October 2010

Get Your Knits Out!

So despite the blistering heat over the weekend (I say blistering because it was bloody hot and my bessie and I took a trip to Trafalgar Square on Sunday and sunned it up) was a truly beautiful day in London Town. So yes, Sun aside I am still thinking about (and trying to build my wardrobe for Autumn/Winter. The high street has without a doubt provided us with an amazing array of A/W goodness and if theres one item thats a massive MUST HAVE this is the Fairisle jumper/cardigan. Personally I love a good cardigan, I'm not really a huge kinda jumper-wearing gal but find me a good Cardie anyday. The chunkier the better! I own a fair few Fairisle knits but you can never have to many right? Taking inspiration from the D&G Fall collection, no one does Fairisle like these guys but the high street are giving them a close run for their money!




I absolutely love this look. And for all your Fairisle accessories check out http://www.accessorize.com/ (okay I'm a bit biased) but their latest A/W campaign is amazing and puts me right in the mood for Winter. Plus I have absolutely fallen in love with these, meant to be slippers but I'm am seriously considering wearing them out - your very own D&G-esque boots!

 Yeti Sliiper Boot £20

Faux FurTrim Fairisle Slipper Boots £20

And now for my round up of the best Fairisle jumpers and cardigans on the high street. Perfect to team with anything from a leather skirt with wool tights or throw on over skinny jeans with a slouchy tee. The absolute cold weather must have!

ASOS Fairisle Jumper £38


Dorothy Perkins Cream Chunky Snowflake Jumper £35

River Island Green Floral Fairisle £59.99

H'n'M Grey Fairisle Cardigan £29.99
 

Monsoon Sabita Fairisle Cardigan £70

I think I shall definately be purchasing the Monsoon one for my country cottage getaway that I have just booked with a group of friends accompanied with wine by the fire - perfection!

Images:
asos.com
dorothyperkins.co.uk
riverisland.co.uk
hm.com
monsoon.co.uk
accessorize.com

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love that Monsoon cardigan!! Get in my wardrobe right now!!! xx

    www.lovepeachykeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete